Tuesday 11 May 2010

... And there is a chance... YEAH!

"...and there is a chance, YEAH!" what the hell is that???? I mean, watching to the IIHF 2010 World Hockey Championship, has been not only a learning activity but also a character enhancer. I am, on the next lines, going to explain you why.
A hockey championship needs a lot of things in order to happen, despite of all the organization things, but it needs hockey players, officials, public, good a structure and of course comenters.
Germany 2010, has done a great job in all the organization of the championship, the stadiums look fantastic, the countries did very well and have sent a great collection of players to represent them. The audience, well done, it is wonderful to see that there are many people that really appreciate the game, even the officials are doing their homework. Although the commenters, what-a-joke. I mean, where did they take those guys from (I don't wanna sound rude, but I think they are all very good football comenter, ups!), most of them had never really watched a hockey game in their lives.
Things like - "..and he scored the goal with a puck!" something like yeah!!! It is still a hockey game, you do score goals with pucks, and sticks, and you skate. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
They are driving me towards insanity speaking about the obvious instead of commenting about relevant hockey stuff, but that is not all, they are boring, there isn't any excitement on their comments anyone could be doing it, even my 80 year old grandmother would be doing a better job, she is much more cool than the commenters. Where did Germany took them from???? It makes me miss my NHL commenters, where are those fine men when we need them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment