Thursday 20 June 2013

The BudLite Goal Light Lights Up My Life!

Canadian hockey fans will be familiar with Budweiser's newest ad campaign offering diehard fans like me an authentic looking (and sounding) red goal light.  Well, fellow hockey fanatics, yesterday my goal light finally arrived.

Once I cracked open the cardboard box and threw away the packing paper, I got to work synching the light to my Ipad.  I programmed the siren and goal light to go off for every goal in last night's game.  Lucky for me that the score was 6-5 for Chicago equalling a deafening and blinding total of 11 explosions of sound and light.

So.  My verdict on the game was 10/10 for excitement and my verdict is the same for the BudLite goal light.  It is awesome - a total 'Wow'.  It's an interesting idea for an ad campaign and well worth the $150 cost (well, my parents paid cuz it's an early birthday gift, but I'm telling them it's worth it)!

This year, the cup is up for grabs - there is no obvious early winner.  Keep scoring high guys - I'm loving the goals and the goal light and so are my neighbors!



No comments:

Post a Comment