Tuesday 7 January 2014

Team Canada Roster Predictions

With Hockey Canada announcing there roster for the Sochi Olympic games at 11am this morning, I figured I would put together a list of players that I believe should be on the team. The team consists of 25 players, 3 goaltenders, 8 defense and 14 forwards. With so much talent there are bound to be some big names left off the team. I will analyze and dissect Hockey Canada's decisions in a later blog post today. For now take a look at who I think deserves to be on the team.

Goaltenders:
Carey Price, Roberto Luongo and Corey Crawford

Defense:
Duncan Keith - Drew Doughty
Alex Pietrangelo  - Jay Bouwmeester
Shea Weber - PK Subban
Brent Seabrook - Dan Boyle (reserves)

Forwards:
Chris Kunitz - Sidney Crosby - Steven Stamkos
Patrick Sharp - Jonathan Toews - Rick Nash
Matt Duchene - John Tavares -  Jordan Eberle
Jamie Benn  -    Ryan Getzlaf        Eric Stall
Martin St, Louis     Patrice Bergeron.






No comments:

Post a Comment