Monday 30 April 2018

WWE Live Ottawa





Tonight, the WWE is headed to Canada’s capital city and my hometown of Ottawa. It’s been almost two years since I last took in a live WWE event and I am really excited to get back to it tonight. 

The lineup for tonight’s show looks pretty great. They have announced three of the matches so far. First, there is a triple threat match with Aj Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and Samoa Joe competing for the WWE Championship. With these three wrestlers in the ring it will surely be an entertaining match. Next up, we have Daniel Bryan versus The Miz. These two have built up quite a rivalry over the years and with Daniel Bryan recently returning to the ring, I am excited to see how it translates in the squared circle. In the third match that has been announced so far, for the US championship, Jeff Hardy takes on Rusev. I will be purchasing a Happy Rusev Day t-shirt this evening. I am very excited to see Jeff Hardy in the ring again. Growing up as a wrestling fan in the attitude era, every time Jeff Hardy competed, he aways left me amazed with his in ring performance. This match already has me feeling nostalgic. Can’t wait to see how it goes down. 

 Other superstars scheduled to make appearances tonight are The New Day, Charlotte, Carmella (Smackdown Women’s Champion), and Smack Tag Team champions Bludgeon. 

The show starts at 7:30 pm at Canadian Tire Centre and I hope that it will live up to my expectations!

I will give a full run down of tonights live event in a blog post featured on Wednesday - so stay tuned!

Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment